KamiFlashedDODOKamiFlashedDODO

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dont worry be happy Dont worry be happy

bassy, my friend, you did it again!

brilliant!

dude, this is amazing, best synched vid i ever saw, and the animation isnt that bad either ;)

but seriously, it was too short... i know the song isnt that long.. but... dude u have a talent for this, tell me, did u do frame by frame? or are the mouths on a loop?

~Kami

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

VERY NICE JOB

catchy tune, whoever made it should really think about making more stuff like that, really good, thanks for the laugh.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

HOLY SHIT!!!!! AWESOME!

DUDE THIS IS FUCKING ROZXXORS THE SOXXORS!!! i usualy watch animation after coming home form a good night out at the bars and pubs and i came home and watched this. wow holy crap watching this while drunk is fucking awesome that music is awesome i was fucking scared out of my ass at some scenes and laughing my ass off in others. this was really well done m8 good job thanks for the experience.

CuberXtreme CuberXtreme

Very well made!

smooth, nice, and fun :D

good job

Gone Bananas V1.0 Gone Bananas V1.0

baskotoiea you have done it again ;)

good job mate, i didnt know shooting three puppies could ever get so nerve racking :P

Graphics: 10/10 i love your style.
Style: 10/10 hell what did i just say!
Sound: 10/10 i love that smooth stuff, and good placement and selection, often times the wrong sound ruins an animation.
Violence: 10/10heck, between shooting puppies and shooting missiles at monkeys...
Interactivity: 10/10 it was interactive wasnt it?
Humor: 10/10 well.. i'l give you this one... j/k you earned it, very nice... pierres (inside joke) great :P

Overal: 10/10 if not for any other reson, then because your name has an 'i' in it...

only thing i can say taht is remotely negative.. work on your spelling :P

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

Brilliant

I got 3:01, not bad if i do say so myself :P

Graphics: 5/10 they were nice, but choppy
Style: 10/10 well.. in a game where your name is STYLE, i guess....
Sound: 4/10 nothing special, repetetive
Violence: 2/10 no violence, i wanted to get violent on one of my fails though :P and the bit with the woman outside counts a bit...
Interactivity: 7/10 good job with it, kind of annoying with the timing though
Humor: 2/10 some of the things he said were so stupid, who the hel would say them
Overall: 7/10 yup, good game.