KamiFlashedDODOKamiFlashedDODO

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dont worry be happy Dont worry be happy

bassy, my friend, you did it again!

brilliant!

dude, this is amazing, best synched vid i ever saw, and the animation isnt that bad either ;)

but seriously, it was too short... i know the song isnt that long.. but... dude u have a talent for this, tell me, did u do frame by frame? or are the mouths on a loop?

~Kami

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

VERY NICE JOB

catchy tune, whoever made it should really think about making more stuff like that, really good, thanks for the laugh.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

HOLY SHIT!!!!! AWESOME!

DUDE THIS IS FUCKING ROZXXORS THE SOXXORS!!! i usualy watch animation after coming home form a good night out at the bars and pubs and i came home and watched this. wow holy crap watching this while drunk is fucking awesome that music is awesome i was fucking scared out of my ass at some scenes and laughing my ass off in others. this was really well done m8 good job thanks for the experience.

ICHHLT - Star wars ICHHLT - Star wars

BEST STARWARS PARODY EVER!!!!!

i want to know how u came up with the 'VADER, I AM YOUR SON!' part..... please tell me how u came up with that... its GENIUS!!!!!! thank you for adding that great parody into my mind!

MarkArandjus responds:

Welcome.

Well I don't know Me and my best bud M_fat are always joking with the I am your father line, so evenrtually it got a bit boring(well no not really, but you know what I mean). So on my quest for something new I somehow hit me if Luke were in Vaders place. he left testecale thing was actually M_fat's idea.

Well I am happy you like it.
Thanks.

The BINGE-er-bread Man The BINGE-er-bread Man

mmmmmm... just like i have at home :P

actualy no... but that was a pretty funny and fucked up cartoon. good job on the anim.

NotSafeForWork responds:

Just like Mom would make, eh? ;)

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

i think im gonna sum it up...

"Um..."

-there we go... that makes sense.... or does it....

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1

Very Good.

i've noticed soemthing, maybe im the first person... but.... the clocks, are all the same time as my computer clock :P how did you do that??? all teh clocks in the movie are set to my computer clock!!!! its wierd :P and sort of freaky... but anyway, god movie, cool effect, and keep up the good work!

Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

OMFG! TEH PWNAGE!

brilliant good job :P

first review ?

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

I Totaly agree !

god! i was watching it with my friends and the first transition i was like: "hey, kewl Star Wars made a cool transition" then the next few went by without comment... then MORE and MORE and MORE and each time im like "WTF IS STAR WARS DOING!!! ITS GETTING OBNOXIOUS NOW!!!!" and to tell u the truth!!!!! i was thinking, "its probably that idiot George Lucas figured out how to make them and like any old guy just sticks them in everwhere he can...." ARGH! its so annoying.. but the movie was awesome:P i like how u snuck some quotes in from it though. good job...

Gooberstory Gooberstory

That was some of the most amazing Flash EVER!

new star animator, you my friend, are one amazing person, i am proud to have seen that as it is still new. congratulations on becoming one of the ebst flash artists, im sure this will most definatly be a huge success, how were you able to do that wonderful work of art i have no idea, but its brilliant, and i thank you for it. the whole flash community has to tahnk you for this masterful work of art. for it is most definatly bringing flash into a new level of perfection. good job. and i REALLY hope to see more stuff.